At Vegan Tuck Box we always put our ethics first. Founders Kelly and Chrissy both went vegan when they were teenagers and spent most of their lives campaigning for animal rights and promoting veganism. They both became vegan because they believe that animals should be treated with respect and equality and have the right to live their lives free from harm or exploitation.
Before starting Vegan Tuck Box, Kelly and Chrissy organised many vegan events and heard that finding vegan snacks can be a stumbling block to achieving a more compassionate lifestyle. So they launched Vegan Tuck Box to make it easier for everyone to go, stay and enjoy being vegan by providing quality, tasty and exciting new vegan treats straight to your door – saving you the trouble of searching for new snacks and pouring over labels.
Our primary concern is helping animals and working towards a vegan world. So Vegan Tuck Box supports vegan outreach and animal sanctuaries. With your help, 10p from every monthly subscription box sold is donated to these causes each month. Vegan Tuck Box is, and will always be, 100% vegan.
- Vegan Tuck Box is, and will always be, 100% vegan.
- We support vegan outreach and animal sanctuaries with your help. 10p from every subscription box sold is donated to these causes each month.
- Our packaging is kept to a minimum, is made from recycled or reused materials. We re-use or recycle everything we use.
- The postcards are printed on FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) paper and printed with vegetable inks.
- We support vegan businesses, helping them to launch their products and reach new markets. Get in touch if you would like to get your product into the box.
- Our offices are powered by solar panels.